In force since 12 of January 2021
I. General Provisions.
Our main objective is to provide our Website Users with privacy protection at least at a level defined in applicable legal regulations, in particular in the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended), Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR (OJ L 119, p.1) and in the Act of 16 July 2004. The Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800, as amended).
II. The administrator of personal data.
The administrator of the personal data of Website Users is Learning Battle Cards.
III. Principles for the processing of personal data.
- The provision of personal data by our Website Users is voluntary.
- The personal data of our Website Users will be processed for the purposes related to create an Account, to place an order, and whenever appropriate consent is granted, to the marketing of our products and services. In the event of any purchase of goods, personal data will be processed in order to properly implement the purchase and sales agreement for the products purchased, as well as their delivery. Failure to provide personal data essential for the conclusion of the Purchase and Sales Agreement will result in the refusal to conclude this agreement.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data in the scope of create an Account, the marketing of products and services is granted, whereas in the case of the place an order, data processing is necessary in order to implement the agreement.
- Users personal data will be forwarded to companies that provide us with services in the areas of ICT, legal and marketing activities, as well as companies that execute the delivery of the goods. We will not transfer User personal data to third parties.
IV. Personal data processing period.
- The period of data processing by the Website Administrator depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of processing. As a rule, the data is processed for the duration of the service or the performance of the order, until the consent is withdrawn or an effective objection to data processing is raised in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the Website Administrator's legitimate interest.
- The period of data processing may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish and pursue possible claims or defend against claims, and after that time only if and to the extent that it will be required by law. After the end of the processing period, the data is irretrievably deleted or anonymized.
V. Extent and use of collected data and information.
- A User of the Website may be requested to disclose the following personal data: name, surname/company name, address, telephone number, tax identification number, email, and password, financial information such as bank account number, credit or debit card number for payment processing.
- Personal data collected during registration is used to allow the User to log into the Website or any of its subpages and to use its essential features. Personal data may also be used by Administrator to fulfill its obligations toward the User.
- Some or all of the personal data provided by the User in the Website contact form will be used to reply to the message placed by the User.
- Some or all of the personal data collected during create an Account or order placement at Shop online store will be used to create a Customer Account, as well as to assist and process orders.
- Data collected automatically is used for Website management, detection of security breaches, surveying User Website navigation, and for statistical purposes. This includes the use of Google Analytics, in order to collect information concerning User location, IP address, date and time of connection, source and number of connections made, the Website's subpages viewed, or to personalize the content of the Website and its subpages. This data will not be linked to personal User data nor will it be used to determine a particular User’s identity. The type of automatically collected data depends on the preferences of the web browser selected by the User. All Users are advised to verify their web browser settings, in order to determine the kind of information being automatically disclosed by their browser or to modify to their settings accordingly. It is recommended Users explore the contents of their web browser's help sections.
- It is hereby stated that, in accordance with the provisions of the Law, there may arise a legal obligation to disclose data such as, the IP address of the Website's User upon request of the national authority.
VI. Terms and conditions for personal data processing.
- Personal data is processed upon consent expressed by the User whose data is to be processed. It is also processed when the Seller, as personal data administrator, is allowed to do so under the provisions of law.
- User consent to process personal data is granted first and foremost by marking a specific field, indicated during any procedure aimed at facilitating access to selected features of the Website, e.g. when filling in a form.
- As personal data administrator, The Seller is entitled to entrust the processing of personal data collected by the Website to an external entity by means of a written agreement.
- Based on the Users’ personal data, Administrator will not make automated decisions, including decisions that result from profiling based on the User’s personal data.
VII. Transferring data outside the EEA.
- The level of personal data protection outside the European Economic Area (EEA) differs from that provided by European law. For this reason, the Seller transfers personal data outside the EEA only when necessary and ensuring an adequate level of protection, primarily through:
- cooperation with personal data processors in countries in respect of which an appropriate decision of the European Commission has been issued;
- application of standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission;
- application of binding corporate rules approved by the competent supervisory authority;
- where data is transferred to the USA – cooperation with entities participating in the Privacy Shield program approved by the decision of the European Commission.
- The Seller always gives notice of its intention to transfer personal data outside the EEA at the collection stage.
VIII. The Users' rights.
Data subjects have the following rights:
- right to information about the processing of personal data – on this basis, a person making a request will be provided information about data processing by the Website Administrator, including primarily about the purposes and legal grounds for processing, the scope of data held, entities to which such data is disclosed and the planned date of data deletion;
- right to obtain a copy of the data – on this basis, the Website Administrator will provide a copy of the processed data concerning the person making a request;
- right to rectify – the Website Administrator is required to rectify any discrepancies or mistakes in processed personal data and to amend such data, if incomplete;
- right to delete data – on this basis, one can request the deletion of data the processing of which is no longer necessary to achieve any of the purposes for which they were collected;
- right to restrict processing – if such a request is made, the Website Administrator will cease to perform operations on personal data - except for operations consented to by the data subject, and to retain data, in accordance with accepted retention rules or until the reasons for restriction of data processing have ceased to exist (for example, a supervisory authority decision is issued allowing further processing of data);
- right to transfer data – on this basis - to the extent that data is processed in connection with a contract concluded or a consent expressed - the Website Administrator will issue data provided by the data subject in a machine-readable format. It is also possible to request that data be sent to another entity – provided, however, that there is technical capacity in this regard on the part of both the Website Administrator and the other entity;
- right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes – the data subject may at any time object to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes, without the need to justify such objection;
- right to object to other purposes of data processing – the data subject may at any time object to the processing of personal data which takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Website Administrator (eg. for analytical or statistical purposes or for reasons related to the protection of property); objection in this respect must contain a justification;
- right to withdraw consent – if data is processed based on a consent given, the data subject has the right to withdraw such consent at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of the consent.
- right to complain – if it is found that the processing of personal data violates the
provisions of GDPR or other regulations on the protection of personal data, the data subject may file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
IX. Personal data protection.
- Security devices aimed at personal data protection protect the Website. The data processed by Administrator is protected against modification, deletion, unauthorized access, disclosure or acquisition, or loss, as well as against unlawful processing, in violation of legal provisions setting out the rules of procedure for personal data processing.
- Only a limited number of Website Administrator's employees are allowed to access User personal data. These employees have been authorized by Website Administrator in its capacity as data administrator.
X. Cookies and similar technology.
- Cookies are small text files installed on the device of a User browsing the Website. Cookies collect information facilitating the use of the Website – e.g. by recording User's visits to the Website and activities carried out by the User.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- customization of the contents of web pages on the Website to match User preferences and optimization of web page use; in particular, these files can be used to recognize Website User's device and display a web page appropriately, customized to his/her individual needs;
- developing statistics to help understand how Website Users use web pages, to be able to improve their structure and contents;
- a marketing purpose in connection with the directing of contextual advertising to Users (ie. advertising that is not adjusted to User's preferences).
- analyzing Users' activities and preferences in order to improve functionalities used and services provided; and
- directing contextual advertising to Users (ie. advertising that is not adjusted to User's preferences).
- The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
- session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on User's terminal unit until User leaves the Website or shuts down the software (web browser); Persistent cookie files are stored on User's terminal unit for a time specified in cookie parameters or until removed by the User;
- indispensable cookies which enable the use of services available on the Website, eg. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect authentication abuse on the Website;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on how pages of the Website are used;
- functional cookies, enabling the "memorization" of settings selected by the User and personalization of User's interface, e.g. regarding User’s selected language or region, font size, Website appearance etc.;
- Cookies are not used to determine a User's identity.
- Cookies are used on the Website with the User’s consent. Such consent can be obtained by a pop-up box or by continuing to browse after the appearance of an information bar indicating that do so will result in cookies being placed, which cookies, the purposes thereof and by whom.
- The User is entitled to withdraw or change the extent of their previously granted permission for cookie use on the Website at any moment, as well as to delete them from his or her web browser.
- The Website User is also entitled to limit or disable cookie use in his or her web browser, by modifying relevant settings in order to block cookies or be prompted before a cookie is stored on the end device, used for viewing the Website. In such case it is possible that the User’s experience on the Website will be less efficient. The User may not be able to access particular content or use some of the features on the Website, or in extreme cases, correct display of the Website's pages may not be available.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, including the treatment of your personal data, data protection and cookies usage on our Website, would like to learn how your User data is processed by Website Administrator, the purpose and manner in which User data collected on the Website is processed, or in order to access, amend or have your personal data deleted, please contact us at email@example.com