LBC Development Kit
LBC Development Kit is a complete set of tools to work on L&D process design. It is based on LBC Canvas which comes in a form of a reusable, magnetic board with a dry erase surface to be used with whiteboard pens. In this kit, you will find also LBC Tokens representing each method cataloged with LBC Deck. It is an ultimate solution for designers and teams working on development processes.
- Designing learning projects
- Broadening of learning portfolio methods
- Supporting the brainstorming process
- Train the trainers programs
- Building argumentation for the project
- Explaining development processes to various stakeholders
- Verification of logic and completeness behind the project
1. LBC Deck is a set of 108 poker-size cards, each one representing one learning method. In this bundle 1 set of LBC Deck is provided.
2. LBC Canvas is a "7 Windows of Instructional Design" framework board in B1 format (707 mm x 1000 mm or 27.8 inches x 39.4 inches). In this bundle, one set of magnetic, reusable LBC Canvas board is provided.
3. LBC Tokens is a set of 200 magnetic tokens. In this bundle 1 set of LBC Tokens is provided.
4. Whiteboard markers. In this bundle 4 markers are provided.
5. One pack of Post-its.